How to enter
OK, so you’ve decided to enter one of The Drum Awards – well done, you’ve taken the first step towards rewarding your team with the attention and recognition that their brilliant work deserves. Now all you have to do is submit the actual entry, here's how...
1. Head to 'My Account' via the main menu > ‘Dashboard’ and 'Create Account' you will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which you will need to confirm to activate the account.
2. Now head back to 'My Account' and sign in.
Once you've decided on what category best suits your work, select each of them, you'll see them pop up at the bottom of the screen and click 'Next'
The form has 4 sections
- Entrant Information - Details of the person we should contact about this entry
- Entry Information - Some basic information regarding your entry
- Confidential - This section should be for information that you do NOT want to be published online
- For Publication - This section should be for information that you are happy to be published online
Here's a breakdown of each field and what it requires -
- Entry title* - This is the name of your entry and will be shown on the website, in the event of a nomination or win, give each entry a unique title to grab the judges' interest - try to avoid generic names.
- Company/Agency* - The name of the company/agency that the entry is for (this information will be used in the awards show, should you be nominated and on the trophy engraving should you win).
- Company logo* - This will be used during our winner's announcements, so if you are submitting on behalf of a client and would like them to get recognition during the show, please upload their company logo, rather than your own.
- Client - The name of the client you did the work for (this information will be used in the awards show, should you be nominated and on the trophy engraving should you win) if you're entering your own work, and not for a client, you can leave this field blank.
- Twitter handle - This is so we can congratulate you on social media, in the event of a nomination or win.
- Executive summary* - Summarise the key points in your report (250 words). Make it enticing for the judges to read on.
- Entry report* - Please structure your report using the following three headings: Objectives, Strategy & Results (1250 words)
- Entry video (confidential) - Add either a Youtube or Vimeo link (please make sure to have your video set to public). This video should be of your entry or to support your written entry.
- Supporting files - If you have additional creative or infographics you can combine them into one pdf for the judges' consideration. This is optional and only if needed to supplement your entry (you will have the chance to add images in the publication section below that the judges will see)
- Executive summary* - Summarise the key points in your report, this will be published on the website in the event of a nomination or win.
- Public entry report - A version of your 'Entry report' that you are happy to be published on thedrum.com, please remove any information that you and/or your client would not like to be made public.
- Entry image* - This will be the image we will use across marketing and event materials in the event of a nomination or win. It can be an image from your campaign (if applicable) or a company logo. Max file size - 40MB
- Additional image - you have the option to add an extra image
- Web address - If you have a webpage or site that shows your work, then you should add the link here. Please don't include a website that is not part of your entry as this will be judged as part of your submission.
- Entry video - Add either a Youtube or Vimeo link (please make sure to have your video set to public). This video should be of your entry or to support your entry.
We’d hate for you to lose your entry you’ve been working hard on, so make sure to save your entry along the way.
If you need a coffee break, you can save and come back to your entry at any time (before the official deadline that is).
Your entry can be found by logging back in via ‘My Account’ heading to ‘Dashboard’ > ‘In progress’.